The Fed has been raising rates aggressively to tame inflation since its meetings in March of this year. The last two meetings have seen large 75bps hikes and we could see another when the Fed sets rates on September 21. Futures markets currently give a 9 out of 10 chance that the Fed makes a big 75bps move, with a small chance of 50bps.
September 15, 2022
Fed Mega-Hike Expected On September 21, Despite Tamer Inflation Forecasts – Here’s Why
- Best Home Conventional Loan LendersMay 5, 2023
- Unlock Your Loan Eligibility: Understanding DSCR and Its ImpactApril 21, 2023
- Everything You Need to Know About DSCR LoansApril 20, 2023
- Conventional Loans: Everything You Need to Know About Repayment TermsApril 14, 2023
- Reverse Mortgages: Is it the Right Choice for You?April 7, 2023