Applying for a Self-Employed Loan with Sprint Funding
Alternative Income - Bank Statements
• 12- and 24-month bank statements to 90% LTV at 660 FICO to $1.5mm
• 12- and 24-month bank statements to 80% LTV at 720 FICO to $2mm
Asset Utilization Qualification
• Qualify your borrower by dividing their assets over 3 YEARS!
• Up to 70% LTV for cash-out refinance
• Minimum FICO 660
• Max DTI 40%
• Primary Residence, Second Home or Investment
No Ratio Program
• No income or DTI calculation – qualify on asset balance!
• Up to 70% LTV – Purchase and Rate/Term
• Loan amounts to $2.5mm
• Minimum FICO 640
Applying for any type of loan can be stressful with all the requirements you need to submit.
When you are self-employed, the process can even be more challenging.
A personal loan when you are self-employed can be used for almost any purpose, lenders will need solid proof of income before approving your loan application.