Through a late-October announcement, the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) stated it has “validated and approved” of the FICO 10T and VantageScore 4.0 credit scoring models and will be accepted for use by government-sponsored entities Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (the GSE’s).
October 27, 2022
Single‐Family Homes Slip Nearly 20% YoY
- Best Home Conventional Loan LendersMay 5, 2023
- Unlock Your Loan Eligibility: Understanding DSCR and Its ImpactApril 21, 2023
- Everything You Need to Know About DSCR LoansApril 20, 2023
- Conventional Loans: Everything You Need to Know About Repayment TermsApril 14, 2023
- Reverse Mortgages: Is it the Right Choice for You?April 7, 2023