After posting gains this summer, for-sale inventory levels stalled in August growing at a fraction of the rate seen in recent months as sellers are more frequently choosing to remain in their homes instead of moving.
October 3, 2022
August Inventory Holds Steady; Market Remains 600,000 Units Short
- Best Home Conventional Loan LendersMay 5, 2023
- Unlock Your Loan Eligibility: Understanding DSCR and Its ImpactApril 21, 2023
- Everything You Need to Know About DSCR LoansApril 20, 2023
- Conventional Loans: Everything You Need to Know About Repayment TermsApril 14, 2023
- Reverse Mortgages: Is it the Right Choice for You?April 7, 2023