The typical homebuyer’s monthly mortgage payment has climbed $337 —or 15%— over the past six weeks to a new high of $2,547, according to a new report from Redfin.
October 3, 2022
Average Homebuyer’s Mortgage Payment Up 15% Since August
- Best Home Conventional Loan LendersMay 5, 2023
- Unlock Your Loan Eligibility: Understanding DSCR and Its ImpactApril 21, 2023
- Everything You Need to Know About DSCR LoansApril 20, 2023
- Conventional Loans: Everything You Need to Know About Repayment TermsApril 14, 2023
- Reverse Mortgages: Is it the Right Choice for You?April 7, 2023