Numbers continue to be far above the near 70% of counties that were historically less affordable in Q3 of 2021, —marking yet another high point reached during the country’s 11-year housing market boom.
October 6, 2022
Homeownership Remains ‘Historically’ Unaffordable in Most of U.S.
- Best Home Conventional Loan LendersMay 5, 2023
- Unlock Your Loan Eligibility: Understanding DSCR and Its ImpactApril 21, 2023
- Everything You Need to Know About DSCR LoansApril 20, 2023
- Conventional Loans: Everything You Need to Know About Repayment TermsApril 14, 2023
- Reverse Mortgages: Is it the Right Choice for You?April 7, 2023