According to a new report from Redfin, nearly one-third —or 31.4%— of U.S. home purchases were paid for with all cash in July. That’s near the eight-year high reached in February and up from 27.5% a year earlier.
September 21, 2022
Share of All-Cash Purchases Remains Elevated, Loans Inch Upward
- Best Home Conventional Loan LendersMay 5, 2023
- Unlock Your Loan Eligibility: Understanding DSCR and Its ImpactApril 21, 2023
- Everything You Need to Know About DSCR LoansApril 20, 2023
- Conventional Loans: Everything You Need to Know About Repayment TermsApril 14, 2023
- Reverse Mortgages: Is it the Right Choice for You?April 7, 2023