Hispanic homeownership has steadily grown for seven consecutive years, and it is predicted that Hispanic households will account for 70% of homeownership growth over the next 20 years.
September 28, 2022
Hispanic Homeowners Account for Rise in Housing Growth
- Best Home Conventional Loan LendersMay 5, 2023
- Unlock Your Loan Eligibility: Understanding DSCR and Its ImpactApril 21, 2023
- Everything You Need to Know About DSCR LoansApril 20, 2023
- Conventional Loans: Everything You Need to Know About Repayment TermsApril 14, 2023
- Reverse Mortgages: Is it the Right Choice for You?April 7, 2023