It’s no secret the housing market has become more expensive over the last couple of years. Most regions have seen double digit inflation in the cost of homes. This growth has been driven by several factors such as millennials hitting their prime homebuying ages, the desire to have a home rather than rent due to the pandemic, and historically very low interest rates. Personally, I have witnessed my hometown housing market, which is relatively tame, jump to life with bidding wars at every level of the market and random phone calls offering to buy my home in cash.
August 25, 2022
Should I Buy A Home Now Or Wait?
- 14 Common Home Buying Mistakes to Avoid—And Buy the House of Your DreamsFebruary 23, 2024
- How to Qualify for a Reverse Mortgage: Eligibility Criteria ExplainedJanuary 8, 2024
- Boost Your Borrowing Power: How to Improve Your Credit Score for a DSCR LoanDecember 28, 2023
- VA Loan: Appraisal and an InspectionSeptember 1, 2023
- DSCR and Risk Management: Reducing Financial RisksJuly 31, 2023